Would you like to improve your academic skills? If yes, then here is a wonderful opportunity for you to take part in the International Science without Borders Challenge.
Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation is launching Science without Borders Challenge for every student from all around the world. This annual contest inspires students to be creative while learning about important ocean science and conservation issues
Through this competition, you can find the best opportunity for you and make your future sunshine. We wish you good luck!!
- This International competition is open to all students from all around the world.
- The candidates who are 11-19 years old are eligible to apply for this challenge.
- There is no minimum or maximum size.
- The Candidates must be 2D such as a painting, or drawing, Acceptable media include, paint, pencil, marker, crayon, ink, felt, and oil, pastel. Digitally created artwork, including, photographs, are not accepted.
- All artwork must be an original work by the contestant and shall not infringe on any, copyrights or any other rights of any third
- Parties. For instance, drawing a character, from a cartoon or movie is not considered an original work.
- You must send your original artwork digital; copies of artwork are NOT permitted.
- Candidates must submit a digital Entry Form with their submission make sure you fill out this form before you mail your artwork.
- Candidates can submit the Entry Form may only be submitted online at the given link.
- If the Candidate is under the age of 13, you must also submit a COPPA Privacy Form. Mail the COPPA Form with your original artwork.
Benefit: The Award for this competition is to 1st prize, $500 2nd prize $350, 3rd prize $350.
Application Deadline: April 20, 2020