Students from all over the world who are looking forward to pursuing their higher studies in the UK have a precious opportunity to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship. The program is open for students applying for the undergraduate course.
The university offers these funds to assist deserving students willing to acquire quality education. The grants will be sufficient to cover up the amount of tuition for students’ undergraduate degrees at the university.
Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University, commonly known as RGU, is a public university in Aberdeen, Scotland. It became a university in 1992 and originated from an educational institution established in the 18th century by Robert Gordon. The university offers degrees in a wide range of disciplines from BA/BSc to PhD, primarily in professional, technical, health, and artistic disciplines and those most applicable to business and industry.
The applicant must meet up the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students from the below-mentioned countries:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Northern Ireland
- Republic of Ireland
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- Must be applying to the university for any undergraduate studies
- Must be applying to enter either year one or year 2 of an undergraduate course at RGU
- Must hold an offer from the university for a full time on-campus undergraduate course
- Must be classed by the University as an international fee payer for tuition fee payment
- Must be a self-funding student
- Must be applying for the September start.
- Students studying the January start, fast track program are eligible to apply for the fund when they begin their second year in September of that same year, but the January start shorter program is not eligible for this scholarship
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are available for studying an undergraduate degree program in the below-mentioned fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Robert Gordon University?
By studying at Robert Gordon University, students participate in an educational journey that provides them with detailed subject knowledge and, through engaging with employability services, produces experienced, skilled, capable graduates who are prepared to succeed in their careers.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- This scholarship offers the full first year’s tuition fee for the students entering the university.
- The funds will help the recipients in accomplishing their higher education.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these scholarships, applicant are needed to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Eligible applicants are asked to apply for an undergraduate course to get considered for the scholarship. The students can apply through an online application form displayed on the same main website page of the scholarship. Candidates must also provide the required information and documents to make their applications complete.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Statement of Support for your Scholarship Application.
- Students must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- Students must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- BBB/ BBCC, including English and Maths at level C or higher. BCCC including English and two from Biology/Human Biology, Chemistry, Maths, and Physics. BBC/BCCC including English and a Science subject. Biology, Human Biology, or Psychology is recommended.
Incoming students with a non-EU/EEA passport may require a visa to study or work in the UK. It is the student’s responsibility to apply and pay for the relevant visa. If you have an EU or EEA passport, you do not require a visa to travel and study in the UK. However, they do recommend that your current passport is valid for the duration of your exchange period. If you do not hold an EU or EEA Passport, you will likely require a visa to study or work in the UK.
Application Deadline: 28 May 2021
Contact address: +44 1224 262000
University location: Garthdee House, Garthdee Rd, Aberdeen AB10 7AQ, United Kingdom