Looking for an opportunity to highlight your academic skills? Here is a golden opportunity for you to apply for a Research Studentship at the Swinburne University of Technology in Malaysia for the academic year 2021-2022.
Swinburne Sarawak supports excellent and worthy students with full scholarships and tuition bursaries. By completing the studentship and fee waiver application process and enclosing all supporting documents, students can qualify for scholarships.
In the field of structural engineering, Swinburne earned a top 75 ranking in the ARWU and was ranked among the world’s top 200 universities in education. Swinburne has been listed by the Times Higher Education University World Rankings as one of the world’s best 400 universities.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Academic performance.
- Relevant research and work experience.
- Research publications or creative works.
- Alignment with the University’s Key Research Areas.
- The University will continue monitoring students’ eligibility for financial support schemes. Continuation of the scholarship is dependent on the student maintaining satisfactory progress.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying PhD and Master degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Swinburne University?
Swinburne University has a reputation for professional education and world-class study, which is why Swinburne draws highly trained scholars and experts in education. You will hear from university workers who through their teaching, not only have business expertise but also carry the experience to the practice.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The Swinburne Tuition Fee Award is merit-based, offering full or partial (30 – 100%) tuition fee waivers for PhD or Master by Research candidates.
- The Swinburne Tuition Fee Award is granted for three years to PhD candidates and 18 months to Master by Research candidates.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you are applying for Swinburne undergraduate course, you can find all of the main details on this tab. Before you complete your application, please read this page. Before you apply for this award, the applicant must have an invitation to study at the University of Swinburne.
Step 2: Apply for a Scholarship
Via an online procedure, qualifying students will then apply for the Swinburne University Scholarships and upload all the necessary documents.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from the prior school
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
- Applications are open year-round. Students should submit their application form and supporting documents to the School of Research at the same time they apply for admission to a research degree.
- Recipients of this Fee Waiver Award will be required to contribute a stipulated number of contact hours per week towards their faculty’s teaching and research activities.
Students may apply for a Tier 4 general visa after obtaining their Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies three months before the start of the full-time course (CAS). At the same time, for a ‘short-term student visa, those intending to study for a brief duration of about six months or less can apply.
Application deadline: Open
Contact address: email email@example.com /+60 82 260 703 4
University location: Q5B, 93350 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia