Radboud University supports students in their education by providing the Radboud Scholarship Programme for the academic year 2020-2021. The scholarship is open for all international students who desire to study graduate degree coursework in Australia.
The grants are awarded to the talented, highly motivated, non-EEA students with outstanding academic achievements who wish to commence study in English-taught Master’s degree program at the university. Each year 12 full scholarships and about 25 partial scholarships will be awarded to the deserving students.
Radboud University Nijmegen was established on October 17, 1923, under the name Catholic University Nijmegen. With a strong focus on research, Radboud University has time and again been included in the top 150 universities in the world by four major university ranking tables. To encourage the international exchange of academic knowledge, Radboud University joined the Guild of European Research-Intensive Universities in 2016.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Should hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Have or will obtain a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands (exchange programmes excluded)
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement for the master’s programme of the applicant’s choice
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2021, as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Can comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
Acceptable course and subjects-
The scholarships are available for studying a master’s degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Radboud University?
To provide a diverse space to its students, Radboud University thrives on bringing in students from various corners of the world and club them in to produce a diversified knowledge system. It will also help you in building a strong professional network. It encourages students to connect through the student alumni network and reach out to the school members when looking for new opportunities.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- 12 full scholarships and about 25 partial scholarships are awarded within the Radboud Scholarship Programme;
- A full scholarship covers the tuition fee of €16,000 and living costs of €10,800;
- A partial scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to € 2,168;
- Both full and partial scholarships also cover visas, residence permits, health insurance and liability insurance for your stay in the Netherlands.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To be eligible for this scholarship, you are suggested to take admission in a master’s degree program at Radboud University. If you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship, you can indicate during the application for admission in the OSIRIS Application system.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school diploma certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / course vitae
- Letter of recommendation
- Applicants must meet the general entry requirement at the time of admission.
- You must be demonstrated English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Must demonstrate academic achievement during your Bachelor’s degree programme.
For all-inclusive information about applying for a student visa, Radboud University recommends you visit the official website. Candidates from different countries have different requirements, and you can find the most up-to-date information on the web site.
Application deadline: March 1, 2021
Contact address: +31 24 361 61 61
University location: Radboud University, Houtlaan 4, 6525 XZ Nijmegen, The Netherlands