Apply for the Queen’s University Scholarships in Canada 2021. For encouraging high performing student, Queen’s University is offering the Principal’s Scholarship to international students. The award program is providing study funds for the year 2020-2021.
The funding program is open for talented students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at Queen’s University in Canada. The scholarship will be given based on academic achievements.
Queen’s University is a public research university in Kingston, Ontario, Canada, ranked 246 in the world and the ninth in Canada. It is organized into ten bachelor, master, and professional faculties and schools. It is taking an inclusive approach and offering learning beyond the classroom.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Applicants must have an academic average of high school is 95% or more than 39 in IB diploma.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a bachelor degree program at the University.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open to study an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Queen’s University?
Queen’s University is highly-rated in Canada for student experience and high reputation institutions in Canada, provides diverse learning opportunities, a broad range of student’s services and supports, unmistakable school spirit, and a tight-knit global network. Queen’s education provides unparalleled access to careers and personal development opportunities around the world.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- All winning candidate will get the amount worth $4000.
- The award will support tuition fee or educational expense.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must check entry requirement at the time of admission.
- Applicants must be competent the use of English and demonstrate the evidence of English Language Skills.
- Applicants must hold a high school certificate or equivalent for undergraduate study.
You will require a variety of permits and visas to enrol as an international student in Canada. If you did this at the nearest Canadian embassy, consulate or high commission, it will be helpful. Once you have received your university entry bid, you can apply and agree to accept your license.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
Contact Address: (613)-533-2216 or awards[at]queensu.ca
University Location: Gordon Hall, Room 125, Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6