Seeking to showcase your academic skills? Here, you have an enormous opportunity to get involved and to take participate in the Phil Cowan Memorial Scholarship Competition in the US.
New York State Bar Association is declared Phil Cowan Memorial Scholarship Competition for students from all around the world.
The New York State Bar Association is a voluntary bar association for the state of New York. NYSBA offers a variety of services to help the broadcasters of the New York State to better serve their communities.
If you want to be the best, you have to do things that other people aren’t willing to do!!
- Competition is open to all candidates from all around the world.
- The Phil Cowan Memorial Scholarship fund offers up to two awards of $2,500 each on an annual basis.
- All papers should be submitted to designated faculty members of each respective law school.
- Each designated faculty member shall forward all submissions to his/her Scholarship Committee Liaison.
- The first page of the actual paper should contain only the title at the top, immediately followed by the body of the text.
- The cover page should contain the title of the paper, the student’s name, school, class year, telephone number and email address.
- Candidates should be submitted all papers via email to Kristina Maldonado at [email protected]
Benefit: Phil Cowan Memorial Scholarship fund offers up to two awards of $2,500 each on an annual basis.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019