The principles of design describe the ways that artists use the elements of art in a work of art. The person who produces a design is called a designer, which is a term used for people who work professionally in one of the various design areas. if you are interested in coming into the field, you should take part in this competition.
The PAVE aim to Design Competition promotes the “real world” design experience college-level students interested in pursuing careers in the retail design industry.
Go ahead, and pick the right opportunity to achieve your future career. Good Luck!!
- Each student fills and submits the online entry form.
- This competition is open all international and undergraduate college students
- 5”x11” or 8.5”x14” size format, the total length of submission not to exceed 14 single-sided or 7 double-sided pages (excluding cover page).
- Entries will not be returned; students are advised to keep a copy of their entries.
- Through this link, http://paveglobal.org/StudentDesignCompetition.aspx the candidates can fill the applications forms.
The Pave offering these prizes:
- 1st Place: $8,000
- 2nd Place: $5,500
- 3rd Place: $3,000
- The Deadline of this competition is December 4, 2019,