Step into a view and let it drip from your fingertips. To encourage the talent and skills of enthusiastic aspirants, the Owl Canyon Press is pleased to announce a Short Story Hackathon Contest, in which writers are welcomed to write short stories consisting of 50 paragraphs.
The contest is organized globally, which is free of cost for the international interested and passionate apprentices who have the power in their pen. The purpose of the forum is to discover upcoming and new authors whose works stimulate the imagination.
Apply for the competition and get the chance to enjoy the luxurious offer. Good luck!
Applicants can apply for the competition only when they meet the requirements of the following given conditions:
- Candidates from all around the globe can apply.
- The contest is set free for all aspirants.
- Authors retain all rights to the short stories they write.
- The story must contain 50 paragraphs.
- The paragraphs must include the 1st and 20th provided in the submission form.
- No maximum word count limit set but each paragraph needs to be of at least 40.
- Winning writers agree to permit Owl Canyon Press to publish their short stories in an Anthology.
In order to apply for the contest, candidates must have to create an account first, through which they will be considered directly for the competition.
Winners will receive up to $3000 in cash awards, publication in a short story anthology, and an encouragement to give a public reading at Inkberry Books in Niwot, CO.
Application Deadline: The stories will be accepted by September 30, 2019.