The province of Ontario issued 138 Invitations to Apply via the Employer Job Offer: International Student stream in a new immigration Expression of Interest draw.
The minimum score for the May 18 Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) draw is 77, with candidates invited who submitted profiles between April 28 and May 18, 2021.
The Ontario EOI system is in charge of managing application intake for the following streams:
- Employer Job Offer category.
- Foreign Worker stream (open).
- International Student stream (open).
- In-Demand Skills stream (coming soon).
- Masters Graduate (coming soon).
- PhD. Graduate (coming soon).
The Ontario Expression of Interest Ranking System awards points based on the following criteria:
- Level and area of education, as well as where they finished their studies
- English or French proficiency is required.
- The desire to live outside of the Greater Toronto Area.
- Degree of skill and work experience, earnings background, and other factors related to job prospects in Ontario
- Needs of the labour market in the province or area of the province
International Student Stream Job Offer from Employer
Applicants must have the following qualifications to be considered for this stream:
- A permanent and full-time work offer under NOC 0, A, or B that meets Ontario’s low wage standards and is required by the business;
- For those already employed in the job, the proposed salary must be equal to or greater than the current wage.
Graduated or completed a full-time minimum two-year degree programme from a publicly-funded Canadian college or university, OR Graduated or completed a full-time minimum one-year post-graduate diploma programme from a publicly-funded Canadian college or university.
- Completed at least half of your studies in Canada; apply within two years of completing the above course
- Ontario’s legal standing
- Intention to relocate to Ontario.