Ontario has issued 667 more invitations for skilled trades to express entry candidates. It was the largest draw in the history of Ontario in the last three times.
The draw was held on 11th December 2019 for the winning candidates so that they can be issued respective visas for their trades. Only those candidates will be selected from the draw who have submitted their profiles between 11th December 2018 to 11th December 2019.
The Ontario Immigration Nominee program has increased its immigrant numbers after this draw and take it to 7350.
The Ontario international nominee program issued 667 notifications of Interest to the candidates under their skilled trades stream. The skilled trades stream provides an opportunity for the candidates to be able to work in Ontario and later apply for permanent residence.
This program has provided many opportunities for skilled workers to get a permanent residence through this program. Another advantage for this candidate was that they received 600 additional points in their score after being selected int this program.
The selection on 11th December 2019 was based on the score of the candidates. Several candidates received Notification of Interest with a score as low as 410.
Eligibility Criteria for Candidates
- Application– The candidate must have a pending application for the express entry submitted in the period
- Work Experience– The candidate must have a work experience of 12 months before applying for the express entry program.
- Work Permit– The candidate should also have a valid work permit to take part in this program.
- Proof of Fund– The candidate needs to show proof of fund. This is a requirement to know if they are capable of settling on their own.
- English– The candidate should be able to speak fluent English for the communication and working process.
- Score– The Candidate should have a decent score which will be given to them according to their education, skills, and qualifications.
Make sure to cross-check your eligibility before applying in any of the programs. Because you may lose your application fee in case, you do not qualify for the program.
Temporary Foreign Workers Nominations
The immigration program has confirmed that it will be extended to provide more services to another 250 nominations under the temporary foreign worker nomination program.
The workers who are rated under the C level will continue their work under the initiated program. This is an excellent opportunity for those who have skills required in this program that helps in contributing to the economy of Ontario.
A lot of people have praised this program as it is beneficial for both parties. It is proof that there are a lot of opportunities available for people who want to work in Ontario and make a career there.