Nottingham Trent University is now accepting applications for Postgraduate Scholarships for International and EU students in Nottingham, UK. The grants are open for the session 2020-2021.
The University offers these grants for those future candidates who want to pursue postgraduate taught coursework at the University. The awards will cover the 50 per cent of tuition fee for your program.
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University is a leading public research university located in Nottingham, England. It is ranked 600 worldwide by the QS World University Rankings and was awarded the University of the Year by The Guardian in 2019. To improve the experience of students, the University develops new methods of learning and teaching. Our inventions make it possible for students to succeed.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student and an EU student.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time postgraduate degree program (excluding GDL, LPC, BTC and exchange students) at the University.
- Applicant must be offered to study in January 2021 from the University.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying Postgraduate taught program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Nottingham Trent University?
Nottingham Trent University is a modern, forward-looking organization with a vision and strategy for creating the University of the Future. The University is offering programs for degrees and courses. The University is supported by sports and athletes, including sports halls, facilities, studios and fitness suites and a nutrition training centre.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Each winning candidate will assist the discount of 50% towards the tuition fees.
- Recipients have a chance to become a student ambassador.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country entry requirement and hold all the documents at the time of admission.
- If English is not your mother tongue, you must have competency in English and demonstrate a certificate of English language proficiency.
- Applicants must hold bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
To order to study at Nottingham Trent University, most students from outside the EU/EA who plan to study to the UK on a full-time course lasting more than six months will need to apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa. If you are currently abroad, you will need to obtain a Tier 4 visa before you travel to the UK. You may apply for a Tier 4 visa no more than three months before the start date of your course.
Application deadline: October 15, 2020
Contact address: +44 (0)115 848 8175 or firstname.lastname@example.org
University location: Nottingham Trent University, 50 Shakespeare Street, Nottingham