One way you can help finance your studies in the UK is through a scholarship – a non-repayable financial award granted to aspirants with outstanding academic achievement. So don’t miss the opportunity and apply for the International Sporting Excellence Tuition Fee Award offered by the University of Nottingham.
Up to 10 scholarships are awarded to candidates for studying any degree-level course in any subject area. The studentships are open for the academic year 2020-2021.
University of Nottingham
The University of Nottingham is a public research institution, based in Nottingham, UK. It is divided into five constituent faculties where over 50 colleges, departments, institutes and research centres are located. It has been ranked 71st ‘Most Innovative University’ by Europe.
- The applicant must be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- The candidate must hold an offer to start a full-time academic course in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK in September 2020.
- Candidate must be of academy, national or international standard in any sport or show strong evidence of future outstanding potential.
- Students who are currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The University offers these grants for studying any degree in the following fields:
- Humanities and Sociology
- Law and Politics
- Arts and Sciences
- Agricultural and Life Sciences
Why Study at the University of Nottingham?
The University of Nottingham provides learners with information and skills that come with an education from one of the best public health schools in the world. This offers a variety of tools to help applicants perform career-related research, create an efficient job search plan and establish a network of professionals.
Benefits of the Programs
The following tuition scholarships will be awarded:
- The University offers ten scholarships for students.
- Each scholarship will provide the amount worth up to £5,000 (total 5000×10=50000).
- The scholarship will provide financial support for your tuition fee.
- The scholarship is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Step 2: Apply for the scholarship
After taking admission, candidates can submit the online scholarship application form. This form is for only for NEW students, not currently studying at the University.
Note: In due course, applicants will receive a response from the University’s Recruitment and Scholarship team. When they have been shortlisted for a sports scholarship, this will confirm.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- If English is not your first language, then you will also have to fulfil the requirements for English.
- You are expected to hold their bachelor degree certificates to qualify for the postgraduate degree.
You will need to apply for a Tier 4 visa if you are a non-EU / EEA / Swiss national and you come to the UK to study a full-time program for more than six months or extend your stay to complete your studies. Check the information about the different types of student visas and the process of applying for a visa.
Admission deadline: June 30, 2020
Scholarship application deadline: August 21, 2020
Contact phone number: +44 (0)115 951 5247 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: University Park, University of Nottingham, University Park Campus, Nottingham, NG7 2RD, United Kingdom