Short Story writing will always allow you to use your imaginations, things or experience to come up with a good story. There are many people’s around the world who want to broaden the thought process. For them, here is an excellent opportunity provided by the Nobrow Press Company.
The Nobrow Press Company is sponsoring the Nobrow Short Story Competition for people of any nationality which is completely free to enter. It is well-known for visual publishing and devotion to designing and producing beautiful books. At the heart of all they do are all forms of storytelling, be it visual, lyrical or literary.
The company is seeking comprehensive, surprising, simple and diverse responses that capture their minds. Hurry Up!! Take part in this contest as early as possible because the deadline is approaching nearly.
Candidates must follow the given criteria, in order to apply for the competition:
- The competition is open to people of any nationality 18 years of age and older.
- The promoter has the right to require proof of identity and age and any other proof is required to prove that the conditions of this competition have been met before any prize is awarded.
- By entering the competition each entrant is considered to have executed the Licence Agreement displayed as part of the Terms and Conditions.
- Each entrant is considered to execute a license agreement displayed as part of the terms and conditions by entering in the competition.
- Candidates must submit a short story of up to 3,000 words, suitable for a young adult and older readership, on the theme of ‘The Censor’. No illustrations will be accepted.
- The story should not have been presented in any other competition or to any publisher and should not have been published in any form. The story should be presented in the English language.
- You must also complete your name, postal address, email address and all other necessary information.
- To be considered for the opportunity, applicants should be sent submissions via email attachment to email@example.com.
- The subject line of your email should contain a “Nobro short story contest”. The attachment must be a Word document or PDF. Please ensure that the title of the Word document or PDF is the official title of your submission.
- An overall winner will receive £2000.
- All selected contributors will receive £150 and two complimentary copies of the book and will be invited to attend events including a launch and readings.
Application Deadline: The stories will be accepted by December 9, 2019