Harvard business school is inviting applications from all over the glow to take part in the New Venture Competition in the USA. The competition is open to alumni with early-stage ventures.
The purpose of this challenge is to serve as a launchpad for innovative new ventures from HBS alumni, providing access and exposure to potential investors, mentors, and advisors.
Harvard is one of the most prestigious business schools in the world, that is programs are developed and taught by HBS faculty members who are widely recognized as skilled educators, groundbreaking researchers, and award-winning authors
- The Virtual International Track is only open to international applicants who live outside of the Asia-Pacific and Europe regions.
- The Virtual International Track is only for international applicants who live outside of the Asia-Pacific and Europe Regions.
- HBS Investors are not eligible to submit companies unless they are identified as a founder and involved full-time in the day-to-day operations.
- Cash and in-kind prizes are awarded solely to participating companies and not to any grant-funding institutions.
- If selected to compete in the regional competition, the applicant will cover their own travel to the regional competition.
- For, applying candidates are recommended to create an account on the given link
- Apply before the deadline by completing the application herein and hitting the “Submit” button.
- Students can apply to their region of choice based on proximity or launch market.
The prize for this competition is
- Grand Prize Winner: $75,000
- Runner-up Winner: $25,000
- Crowd Favorite Winner: $5,000 (chosen via a live poll at the finale).
The applications for the competition will be accepted only by January 27, 2020.