Studying in Australia can be expensive for you, but luckily Murdoch University is providing Online International Welcome Scholarship for international students in Australia. The funds will be given for the year 2020-2021.
The university is welcoming new international students who commence their undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework online whilst travel to Perth, and Western Australia is not possible. The grants give a reduction of 50% towards tuition fees.
Murdoch University is a research-intensive institution, sustainable university and a part of the groundbreaking science university in Australia. It has three campuses offering undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a wide variety of subjects. It has more than 23,000 enrolled students, of which 37 per cent are international students.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be an international and full fee-paying student residing outside of Western Australia at the time of application and commencement of studies at Murdoch University.
- Applicants must commence degree online at Murdoch University whilst travel to Perth, and Western Australia is not possible.
- Applicants must start studying one of the eligible courses.
- Applicants must be enrolled as an online mode of delivery in one or more of the eligible units,
Acceptable Course and Subjects-
The scholarships are open for studying an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Business and Law
Why Study at Murdoch University?
The university offers education related to job orientation and work implementation skills. It increases the opportunities for study and capacity building. Here, applicants will come to the forefront of the professional community and get job opportunities.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The grants will provide a 40% reduction on the tuition fees.
- The grants will automatically be deducted from the enrolled unit tuition fee in the November special intake teaching period.
- The award will be given for one semester.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For taking this studentship, you must be applied for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at Murdoch University. The scholarship is automatically awarded to you if you meet all the eligibility criteria.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general entry requirement of the university.
- Candidate must show proof of English Language skills.
- Applicants must hold previous degree certificates.
To study in Australia, you need a valid subclass 500 student visa. Student visas are temporary visas that allow individuals for a given duration to go to Australia to study at an Australian university.
You need a valid passport, the Southern Cross University Electronic Enrollment Confirmation (COE) and any other documentation required by the Department of Home Affairs to apply for an international student visa.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
Contact Address:+61893606000 or email@example.com
University Location: Perth campus, 90 South Street, Murdoch, Western Australia 6150