To make your education more affordable, Murdoch University is offering International Honours Welcome Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. A number of studentships are available for aspirants from all around the world.
The university offers these grants for studying the honours degree program at Murdoch. The studentships are based on academic merit and are a testament to Murdoch University’s commitment to quality international students.
Murdoch University is a research-intensive university with a range of subjects offering undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. It has over 23,000 registered students, 37 per cent of whom are international students. It has three Campuses in Australia. It is an environmentally friendly university and a member of the Universities of Innovative Research.
Candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria for this Educational Program to be considered:
- The applicant must be an international, full fee-paying student.
- Candidates must start a one-year honours degree at one of our campuses in Western Australia in 2020 – 2024.
- The applicant must not be a recipient of any other Murdoch University fully or partially funded scholarship.
- The applicant must not be subject to any of these exceptions.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The university offers these grants for studying the honours degree coursework in the following fields:
- Business and Law
- Creative Arts and Communication
- Social and Cultural Studies
Why Study at Murdoch University?
Murdoch University offers training relevant to job orientation and work application skills. It enhances research opportunities and capacity-building. There in the business world, applicants will come to the forefront and get work opportunities.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follow:
- Multiple scholarships are awarded.
- Each winning candidate will get the amount worth up to $10,000.
- Payment will be deducted directly from the graduation tuition charge.
- The grant does not have cash payouts, nor is it refundable.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Before applying for this studentship, you must take admission in the honours degree coursework at Murdoch University. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- You must meet the English requirements by showing you are eligible in English to apply for study at Murdoch.
- Applicant must meet the characteristic academic credentials and criteria.
- Candidates are required to maintain their earlier Degree Certificates.
- The applicants are required to meet the university’s additional entry requirements.
You will need a Student Visa to study in Australia. You may then apply to the Department of Home Affairs for a student visa after being accepted into your course. You’ll need to apply for a visa to:
- A copy of your registration form
- A copy of your Application Confirmation letter (CoE)
- Overseas Student Health Care (OSHC) Evidence for Payment
- Passenger passport
- Passport images
- Medical check-up
- Many documentation relating to any other visa eligibility requirements, as requested by the Home Affairs Department.
The process of applying and the type of visa you may apply for will depend on your nationality and the standard of the course you choose to take.
Application deadline: 30 November 2020
Contact email address and phone number: email@example.com or +61 8 9360 6000
Postal address: Perth Campus-90 South Street, Murdoch, Western Australia 6150
Mandurah Campus-Education Drive, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210
Rockingham Campus-Dixon Road, Rockingham, Western Australia 6168