For providing financial support to the skilled candidates, Massey University is granting the Massey Business School International Student Study Awards in New Zealand for the academic year 2020-2021.
The studentships are open for studying undergraduate or master by coursework program. Through this educational program, students have an opportunity to get an excellent education with experience in New Zealand.
Table of Contents
Massey University is a university with more than 3,000 international students from over 100 countries. It is accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association and is recognised in the United States, Australia, Canada, and Britain. It has approximately 30,883 students, 13,796 of whom are extramural or distance-learning students.
Applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- International students new to Massey
- Candidates must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by Massey Business School, subject to the programme is available at the Manawatu or Wellington campuses.
- At the discretion of the selection committee, the selection will be based on academic merit.
- This scholarship is for students starting a full Massey undergraduate or master’s programme by coursework only.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The studentships are open for studying an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Massey University?
Massey University offers a chance to participate in science, business, and law programmes. It may recognise that because of the Novel Coronavirus, the travel restrictions may affect you to Australia; therefore, it offers you the Starter Support Scholarship to provide financial assistance to assist you in those circumstances. It has been recognised nationally for its distinguished service to education.
Benefits of the Program
The studentship will be awarded as follow:
- The value of the award for Massey Business School will be at an amount of $5,000 per 120 credits enrolled, for up to the total programme credit value.
- A maximum value of $15,000 is set for undergraduate programmes a maximum amount of $10,000 is designated for postgraduate programmes.
- The total number of new awards available every year is subject to approval by the Executive Team of Massey Business School.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To apply for this fund, the contestant has to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at Massey University. After taking admission, contestants will be automatically considered for an educational award.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- Diploma Certificate in high school
- Already available school transcripts
- Prior-school transcripts (only if requested)
- Postgraduate Transcription
- Results of an official survey
- Beginning / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements to be considered for a Massey University course.
- You will need to show evidence of English language skills if English is not your first language.
- Candidates must hold an Australian Year 12 certificate or equivalent and qualify for the New Zealand University Entrance Exam for an undergraduate degree.
Before you arrive in New Zealand to start your studies, a valid student visa from Immigration New Zealand (INZ) is necessary. You can come in and travel to the country. When you reach New Zealand, your passport is stamped. You come here after that and start your education.
Immigration New Zealand (INZ) encourages you, three to four months before you decide, to apply early for a student visa and to apply for or register for the latest scheme.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact Address: contact[at]massey.ac.nz or +64 6 350 5701
University Location: Massey University, Private Bag 11 222, Palmerston North, 4442, New Zealand