If you want to pursue your higher education in Sweden and make a positive impact on your future study, then here you have a chance of getting the Master’s Scholarship Program funded by Malmo University. This program will assist you to accomplish your educational aims for the academic year 2021-2022.
Malmo University’s decision is to award scholarships on the grounds of intellectual merit, experience, and inspiration. It covers the full expense of paying the tuition for university studies in Sweden.
Malmo University is a Swedish university based in Malmo, Sweden. It has more than 24,000 students and around 1,600 staff. Education at Malmo University focuses on but is not limited to, migration, international affairs, political science, sustainability, urban studies, and digital media and technology. It encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative learning atmosphere that shapes and influences education and study at Malmo University.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- The candidate required to pay tuition fees for university studies in Sweden
- The candidate admitted to an English-taught master’s programs at Malmo University.
- The candidate must apply for one of our master’s programs through University Admissions as first priority.
- The candidate makes sure to pay the application fee to University Admissions.
- Scholarship selection will be based on previous academic excellence, the experience described in candidate CV, and ability to motivate social engagement through your chosen programs at Malmo University.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying master’s degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Malmo University?
Malmo University ranks 1041 in the U.S. Best Global University Rankings. News & World Report which has a cumulative score of 4.4 stars, according to user ratings on the Study portals, In the University students learn skills that contribute to a wide variety of professions, including media (journalism, writing, TV, radio, film), education, business and administration.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Malmo University decision is to awarded scholarship on the grounds of intellectual merit, experience and inspiration.
- It covers the full expense of paying the tuition for university studies in Sweden.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To study at Malmo University you must apply online through universityadmissions.se. The website contains all the information you need for the application process and the steps you need to take after you have completed it.
Step 2: Apply for scholarship
The placement of candidate’s scholarships will be based on past academic achievement, the expertise outlined in their CV, and the willingness to inspire social participation through your chosen programs at Malmo University.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
- To be admitted to bachelor’s studies you need to have completed an upper secondary school education that is considered equivalent to one in the Swedish educational system.
- Check if your country’s upper secondary school education makes you eligible for bachelor’s studies in Sweden at universityadmissions.se.
Valid passport Letter demonstrating the purpose of the visit Proof of acceptance or invitation from a university in Sweden Proof of sufficient financial resources for the period of stay in Sweden
Medical travel insurance that covers costs of at least 30,000 EUR and is valid for all Schemed countries Passport-sized photo not older than six months Leave approval letter from school or university.
Application deadline: The scholarship application round for the academic year 2021 opens in April 2021.
Contact address: +46 40 665 70 00 /firstname.lastname@example.org
University location: Malmo University, 205 06 Malmo, Sweden