Are you interested in pursuing your further education in Canada and looking for financial assistance? If yes, then take a look at Early Acceptance Scholarship offered by Macquarie University in Australia.
The fund is awarded to all eligible students from ASEAN countries who commence their undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies in 2020 or 2021. The scholarship is valued at AUD $10,000 per year for the duration of a degree program.
Macquarie University is a public research university, ranked among the top 40 universities in the Asia-Pacific region and within the top 12 universities in Australia. It offers Diplomas at Foundation Studies (Pre-University), undergraduate degree and postgraduate program in Arts, Human Sciences, Human SciencesBusiness and Economics, Medicine and Health Sciences and Science and Engineering.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of either Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam.
- Applicants must enrol in a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree program at the Macquarie University.
- Applicants must be accepted your Letter of Offer and pay the commencement fee before the closing date.
- Applicants must be maintained your enrolment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- The grants are available for on-campus study and commencing the course in 2021.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying bachelor and postgraduate coursework degree program in the following fields:
- Arts & Social Science
- Information Technology
- Language and Linguistics
- Media, Communication and Performing Arts
- Medicine & Health
- Psychology and cognitive science
- Security, Intelligence and criminology
Why Study at Macquarie University?
Macquarie University ranks in the top 2% of universities in the world and has a 5-star QS rating for graduates who are highly sought after by employers. Here, you can get a variety of accommodation options and find the perfect place to live while you study. You will gain both professional and academic skills to help students build effective leadership and academic skills that can be used for life.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The university will offer the award worth up to AUD$10,000 per year for the whole duration of the degree program.
- The grants will be provided toward the tuition fee waiver.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Interested candidates are obligatory to take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree program at the Macquarie University. You may take admission through online or UAC or an authorized agent. Applicants are automatically eligible for the scholarships.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must first check the academic entry requirement at the time of admission.
- Applicants must hold year 12 senior high school qualification for an undergraduate degree.
- Candidates must hold previous a bachelor degree for a postgraduate degree.
- Applicants must demonstrate the proof of English Language Proficiency.
You’ll need a Student Visa to study in Australia. Each type of visa has its conditions. You need to know the conditions for your visa to make sure you meet any requirements. Students who have queries about their Student Visa requirements can meet with a Student Advocacy and Assistance Advisor for an appointment.
Application Deadline: December 4, 2020
Contact Address: +61 2 9850 7346 or scholarships[at]mq.edu.au or Make an Enquiry
University Location: Balaclava Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2109, Australia