Do you want to study in the UK? For the academic year 2020-2021, dazzling self-funding international students are invited to apply for the LSBU International Merit Scholarship funded by London South Bank University, UK.
The scholarships are open for exceptional talent enabling academically strong candidates who wish to commence undergraduate and postgraduate taught degrees at London South Bank University. The grants offer a fee reduction of up to £4,000.
London South Bank University
London South Bank University is a public university located in Elephant and Castle, London. The University of the Year for Graduate Employment was awarded the LSBU. The university has been providing vocationally relevant, accredited, and professionally recognized education since 1892. LSBU offers excellent academic, recreation, and residential facilities.
The aspirant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- The aspirant must hold a valid and current offer of a place.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a full-time degree program beginning in January 2021.
- Applicants must be a self-funding student.
- Applicants must be achieved the scholarship’s academic pre-requisites in the qualification being considered for entry.
- The study program must be at least one year in duration, and the tuition fee must be a minimum of £7,500 per year.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at the London South Bank University?
London South Bank University is developing close links with local and foreign partners, generating new global opportunities and engaging and expanding engagement in our communities. It offers several undergraduate and postgraduate programs and apprenticeships in numerous areas, including finance, architecture, business, engineering, media and other areas.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Each deserving candidate will get the amount worth up to £4,000.
- The grants will be given as a reduction in tuition fee.
- A candidate who receives the international scholarship can claim the 5% Early Payment Discount.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to these studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Firstly, Candidates are suggested to take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree at London South Bank University. After taking affirmation, you are automatically eligible for this scholarship.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Before Applying, Applicants must meet the general entry requirement.
- Applicants must demonstrate English Language proficiency.
- Applicants hold high school diploma certificate for an undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate for a postgraduate degree program.
To apply for the visa to study at London South Bank University, international students must have a Confirmation of Approval for Studies (CAS) issued by the university.
The CAS is a unique reference number confirming the university has decided to be your Tier 4 sponsor and, as part of your visa application, offers UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) with information about you and your studies.
Application Deadline: November 20, 2020
Contact Address: global[at]lsbu.ac.uk or +44(0)2078156189
University Location: 103 Borough Road, London SE1 0AA