Loyola University Maryland is a Jesuit, Catholic University committed to the educational and spiritual traditions of the Society of Jesus and the development of the whole person. Loyola University is one of 200 institutions on this list of top values in higher education. It recognizes colleges and universities for superior and outstanding career preparation.
University is ranked 4 in Regional Universities North. These rankings are part of an annual report published by the Institute of International Education, the leading not-for-profit educational and cultural exchange organization in the United States.
Acceptance Rate- If you want to take admission to any university, and then you should first look at an acceptance rate. The rate tells you how great the university is and what are its requirements. With an acceptance rate of 68%. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 11,919, its setting is a city, and the campus size is 105 acres.
What GPA do you need to get into Loyola?
- The average GPA at Loyola University Chicago is 3.7.
- Loyola University Chicago requires you to be above average in your high school class.
- If you are currently junior or senior, your GPA is hard to change in time for college applications.
- This will show that you are able to handle more difficult academics than the average high school student.
Loyola SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
- Math: In Math, the average score is 599 which come out from the marks at 25th percentile i.e, 550 and at 75th percentile i.e, 650.
- Reading: The average Reading score is 615. If you bring 25%, then you will get 570 marks, and if you bring 75%, then you got 660 marks.
- Composite: The average score in the composite will be 1214 when you score 1120 at 25th percentile and 1310 at the 75th percentile.
What is a good SAT, ACT and English Loyola University
- The English minor consists of six courses (18 hours) ranked as English 270 or higher, three of which ranked above English 300.
- The average ACT score at Loyola University Chicago is 27.
- The 25th percentile ACT score is 24, and the 75th percentile ACT score is 29.
- If candidates are taking the ACT as opposed to the SAT, candidates have a huge advantage in how you send scores, and this dramatically affects your testing strategy.
- When you send ACT scores to colleges, you have absolute control over which tests you send.
How much does it tuition & cost to study at Stony Loyola University?
Structure of 2019-20 Academic Year Costs
|Tution||Undergraduate (full-time)||12-18 credits / term||$24,350||$24,350||$48,700|
|Housing Damage Deposit||New Residents||$45||$0||$45|
What is Loyola University best known for?
- University offers more than 80 undergraduate majors and more than 170 graduate, professional and graduate-level certification programs.
- Loyola University Chicago, or Loyola Chicago, as it’s known for short, and is one of the largest Jesuit institutions in the country.
- University is a highly rated private, Catholic university located in Chicago, Illinois. It is a large institution with an enrollment of 10,681 undergraduate students.
- The university campus continues to expand physically while becoming more involved in improving both the city of New Orleans and the State of Louisiana through its commitment to ministry and education.
- The university is grounded in the liberal arts and sciences, while also offering opportunities for professional studies in undergraduate and selected graduate programs.
What Course/Subject- Major in Loyola University known for?
- The Undergraduate Studies provides students with information regarding the academic policies and regulations of the university, the university Core Curriculum, and the policies and programs of the undergraduate schools and college that make up Loyola’s undergraduate programs.
- Loyola offers rigorous programs grounded in the liberal arts, focused primarily on developing students as well-rounded scholars and leaders.
- University curriculum further challenges students to understand the ethical dimensions of personal and professional life and to examine their own values, attitudes, and beliefs.
- The University offers more than 35 undergraduate and seven graduate programs through its three schools: Loyola College (Arts and Sciences), the Sellinger School of Business and Management, and the School of Education. Loyola features a chapter of Phi Beta Kappa, the nation’s oldest academic honour society.
Loyola University is a public or private school?
- University Chicago is a private research university with a main campus located on the shore of Lake Michigan.
- The university also has an international campus four miles from downtown Rome, where about 400 students study abroad each year.
- Loyola and its students enjoy Chicago’s exceptional cultural and economic resources.
- University mission to provide you with an enriching academic environment that fosters a strong sense of community and challenges you to utilize your gifts to become men and women for and with others
The Admission Process at the Loyola University for Freshman Student
- If you are starting the application process, please click below on the link entitled “Start New Application” and select the appropriate student type and term.
- If you are a returning user looking to update and/or complete a current application started previously, locate the appropriate application in your list of applications and proceed accordingly. Finalize your application by clicking ‘Submit’.
- If you are a new applicant then you are needed to create an account to start new applications