Liverpool John Moores University is introducing its Undergraduate Scholarships for overseas students looking forward to pursuing their higher studies in the UK. The university is receiving applications from students willing to study at the university for any undergraduate degree program.
The university will help out the needy students accomplish their studies at the campus with ease; The recipients will get sufficient funds to overcome their hurdles and pay for their high-cost educational purposes.
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool John Moores University is known as a public research university located in the city of Liverpool, England. It can trace its origins to the Liverpool Mechanics’ School of Arts, established in 1823. The university had 24,030 students in 2018/19, of which 19,465 are undergraduate students, and 4,655 are postgraduate, making it the 35th largest university in the UK by total student population.
The applicant must meet up with the given criteria to apply for the grant:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Must be a self-funded international student
- Must meet the conditions stated in your full-time undergraduate (UG) course offer letter
- Must have an offer and have firmly accepted their place before they are eligible to apply
- Must not have already studied an undergraduate degree
- Must have the funds to cover the remaining living costs, travel and any other costs associated with studying at the University
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Liverpool John Moores University?
Liverpool University attracts students from far and wide. It boasts more galleries than any other city outside London; it has an unrivalled nightlife scene and hosts a range of exciting annual events. Liverpool attracts students from far and wide. It boasts more galleries than any other city outside London; it has an unrivalled nightlife scene and hosts a range of exciting annual events.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- LJMU are pleased to offer eligible applicants £3,000 tuition fee discounts towards their first year of study.
- Beyond this, students are then allocated a partial tuition fee discount of £1,000 for each additional year of study, without a separate application process
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To apply for the scholarships, applicants are needed to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Candidates do not need to apply for this award. If you meet the above criteria, they will update your scholarship status in the unconditional offer letter for your course. Students have to apply for admission at the university through the given link.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Candidate must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must show English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- For undergraduate students, it is essential to have a higher secondary school certificate (class 12) or an all India senior school certificate with 65% (60% in maths and 70% in English). Applicants should have an undergraduate degree with a minimum of 53% for students applying for postgraduate programs.
There are two main immigration permission routes to study in the UK. They are the new Student route visa and the Visitor visa route for short-term study (less than six months). This information sheet advises on applying for the Student Route visa outside of the UK. Students will find all the information they will need to apply, such as when, where, and how to apply for your visa and information on what documents you will provide to support your application and lots of other helpful information. Information for applying for a Student route visa outside the UK
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +44 151 231 2121
University location: exchange station, Liverpool L2 2QP, United Kingdom