Liverpool Hope University is accepting applications from aspirants all over the world for their several scholarships program. The grants are available for any of the undergraduate or postgraduate courses at the university for the academic session 2021-2022.
The awards are introduced to help out students in their higher education and its heavy expenditure. The funds distributed by the university will support the students with high academic qualifications and financial needs.
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool Hope University is known as a public university with campuses in Liverpool, England. Whilst the university includes active researchers, it has gained recognition primarily for its teaching. In the late 2010s the university achieved a Gold rating in the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), and rankings in teaching-focused league tables comparable with lower-performing Russell Group universities.
The applicant must meet up with the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Must be undergraduate offer holders.
- Students with outstanding academic achievements during the pre-university study.
- Candidates for UG study meeting minimum entry requirements.
- Students who have studied in a faith-based school in Hong Kong or Malaysia.
- Undergraduate applicants who make the early payment are either paying full fees or only receiving the Undergraduate Excellence Bursary (£500).
- Applicants are studying at one of the GEMS Education Schools.
- Applicants for the postgraduate study who have achieved an equivalent to 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree
- Candidtaes for MA Disability Studies and MSc Ecology and Environmental Management and Ma Education only.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are available for studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Liverpool Hope University?
Liverpool Hope University is known as a vibrant community of scholars, students and support staff. We are proud of our past, confident in our present and ambitious for our future. With a history extending over 175 years, the university has developed a distinctive ethos that brings together scholarship, research and teaching.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- International Electronic Engineering Scholarship, International Foundation Scholarship includes 50% off one years’ tuition spread across the three years of study
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship includes full tuition fees, return airfares and a monthly allowance
- Commonwealth PhD Scholarship includes full Tuition fees, return airfare and a monthly allowance
- Other scholarships include amount ranging from $500- $3000 for the recipients
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to the scholarship, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Applications for all undergraduate courses, PGCE courses, and the MA Social Work must be made online through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). Students can either contact us or UCAS directly if you are experiencing difficulties with your application.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Students must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- Students must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- Standard XII 75 – 85% in all subjects Diploma from a State Board of Technical Education
- A good undergraduate degree
If you are a visa national (check the UKVI’s visa national list) and will be here for up to six months, you can apply for a Short-term study visa. Please find out more about applying on our short-term study visa page. With effect from 1 December 2020, students will be allowed to study in the UK for up to six months as a Standard visitor. Please note that you cannot extend this visa, or carry out any form of work, either paid or unpaid.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +44 151 291 3000
University location: Liverpool Hope University Hope Park L16 9JD, United Kingdom