If you are planning to attain a degree in New Zealand, then you have a valuable opportunity to apply for the Lincoln University International Undergraduate Scholarship offered by Lincoln University. The scholarship program is open to study undergraduate research for the academic year 2020-2021.
The purpose of the scholarship is to endorse and award international students with the highest academic prowess to pursue their studies at Lincoln University. Grants Scholarships valued at NZ$3,000 are available for new students who are studying undergraduate programs.
In 1990, Lincoln University was founded in New Zealand as one of the top 50 in agriculture, forestry, and hospitality. It is the smallest university in New Zealand and has a big advantage. Students prefer a more personal, face-to-face learning atmosphere and familiarity with lecturers. Trent attracts excellent students from across the country and around the world. Trent’s exceptional facilities for research and teaching are located on a beautiful approximately 1,400-acre riverfront campus in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- The Candidate must be an International student who has not previously studied in an academic program at Lincoln University.
- Students who are currently enrolled in the Diploma program at University and who are enrolled in the Bachelor’s degree program starting in Semester 2, 2020 are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must not hold any other scholarship.
- Applicant must be achieved excellent academic result having a B grade or Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 70% or higher in their entrance qualification or prior program of study.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying Undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Lincoln University?
Lincoln University promotes outstanding science and education to improve the experience of our students and help form an environment that benefits from a deeper understanding of the relationship between soil, food, and habitats. The University has three faculties, namely Agribusiness and Commerce, Agriculture and Life Sciences, the Climate and Architecture Society and the University of Applied Sciences, and the English Language Division.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The purpose of the scholarship is to endorse and award international students with the highest academic prowess to pursue their studies at Lincoln University.
- Scholarships valued at NZ$3,000 are available for new students who are studying undergraduate programs.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To be eligible for the studentships you are recommended to take admission to an undergraduate degree program at the Lincoln University. After taking affirmation, Candidate must need to fill an application form and submitted on a postal address.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
To be eligible for a scholarship, students must meet academic requirements. Click here to apply.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
- If you are applying for admission, please check all eligibility requirements and hold the documents at the time of applying.
- New Zealand’s University Entrance qualification and is the minimum requirement to qualify for admission to a bachelor degree.
- Candidate must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English and also hold the English language proficiency certificate.
- Candidate must meet the general entry requirements according to country.
You must obtain a valid student visa if you are a citizen of New Zealand or Australia or a resident. Your visa is issued to students at Lincoln University for your place of study. Immigration New Zealand (INZ) urges you to apply for a student visa early and apply for or prepare for the current scheme three to four months before you decide.
Application deadline: 22 January 2021 for February 2021 intake
Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org /+64 3 423 0000
University location: Lincoln University, Lincoln 764, Canterbury, New Zealand