Students are now capable of earning funds through the enormous scholarships arranged by the Leeds Beckett University for 2021-2022. The University has created awards for incoming international students entering the university for any coursework study.
Leeds Beckett University is committed to helping needy students and let me a chance to accomplish their higher education with ease. The funds distributed by the university will be significant enough to cover any tuition, fees, accommodation or any other educational purpose.
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University (LBU), formerly known as Leeds Metropolitan University (LMU) and Leeds Polytechnic, is a public university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Degree courses at the university are taught by expert academics who have close links with industry to ensure that you graduate with the skills, knowledge, professional accreditation and experience that is relevant to your future career
Candidates must meet up with the mentioned criteria to be applicable for the award:
- Must be assessed as having an ‘Overseas/Non-EU’ residency status
- Must be assessed to pay the overseas fee
- Must be studying the relevant course full time
- Must be actively enrolled on an eligible course
- Must be a self-funded student who is paying the full course fee for that year (those students who have their tuition fees paid by a third-party sponsor, employer or government agency will not be eligible)
- Must be studying that level of the course for the first time (i.e. not repeating any level during that year)
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The awards are available for studying any degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Leeds Beckett University?
Leeds University is a multicultural city and home to 60,000 students, which is reflected in Leeds Beckett University’s diverse community – students from 144 countries and territories worldwide choose to study here, in one of the most popular students cities in the UK. It is ranked five out of five stars for Internationalisation, Facilities, and Inclusiveness. The University achieved five out of five stars for employability in the QS World Rankings 2019. 94% of all Leeds Beckett University graduates are in work or further study six months after graduating.
Benefits of the Programs
The value of the scholarship award and tuition fee waiver will depend on the course students are studying. These values will be as follows:
- International Foundation Year – £1,500 (first year only)
- Undergraduate courses – £1,000 per year
- Taught Postgraduate courses – £3,000 (first year only)
- Research Courses – £1,500 per year
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To apply for the scholarships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Candidates do not need to complete a separate application form to receive the scholarship. If you meet the eligibility criteria, the discount will be automatically deducted from your fee liability, and your invoice will be reduced accordingly.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Aspirants must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country or curriculum you studied.
- Foundation courses. Qualification: Secondary School Certificate. Grade: Minimum of 75% …
- Undergraduate courses. Qualification: Standard 12th qualifications (CBSE/ICSE or State Boards of equivalent) Grade: Minimum aggregate of 60% and above. …
- Postgraduate courses. Qualification: Bachelor degree. Grade: 2.5 GPA for 2:2 equivalent.
You will need to prove that you have the required number of points to make an application for your visa. You need to have 70 points altogether; 50 of these are obtained by providing a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number from Leeds Beckett University, 10 points come from meeting the financial requirement, and the remaining 10 points come from meeting the English language requirement.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +44 113 812 0000
University location: Leeds LS1 3HE, United Kingdom