Aspirants planning to enter the USA for higher studies can now apply for financial aids offered by Lawrence University for the year 2021. These scholarships are available for international students looking forward to studying at the university for any degree courses.
Lawrence University is committed to supporting students in difficulties they face to accomplish their higher education. The amount awarded by the department will be significant enough to cover tuition fees, books, or any educational purposes.
Lawrence University is a private liberal arts college and music conservatory in Appleton, Wisconsin. The school was established in 1847 and had its first class on November 12, 1849. Lawrence was the second college to be founded as a co-educational university in the United States. Lawrence holds a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Music degree, with a double degree possible. Lawrence offers several cooperative degree programs in areas such as engineering, health sciences and environmental studies.
To qualify for the scholarship, the aspirant must meet the following qualifying criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- The University consider you an international student if any of these apply:
- Must be currently studying within the United States with a student (F-1 or J-1) visa in high school, college ooor university or an English language program (ESL).
- You are a dual American citizen who has received most of your secondary education outside the United States.
- Must be currently in the United States on a non-immigrant visa.
- Must intend to enter the United States with a student (F-1 or J-1) visa.
- Lawrence accepts transfer applications from students who have attempted 12 or more college credits post-high school graduation or associate science or arts.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The grants are open for studying any degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Lawrence University?
Lawrence is packed with a lot of talented students who have been trained by qualified teachers. In that way, we are not too far from most of the nation’s leading liberal art schools. Lawrence students are as bright as any of the brightest students you’ll find at the usual big names in higher education, but they don’t waste their energy trying to outsmart each other or their professors.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Scholarships and financial aid vary in amounts from $20,000 to USD 31,000 per year, based on a combination of academic and personal achievements and financial need.
- All students will be expected to contribute financially to the cost of attendance.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applicants are required to take these procedures to qualify for these scholarships:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by using admission at the university through the online process. The students accepted at the university will be then eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Secondary School Report +Open Dialog
- Teacher Evaluation +Open Dialog
- Secondary School Transcript +Open Dialog
- English Language Proficiency Test Scores +Open Dialog
- Passport Copy +Open Dialog
- Interview +Open Dialog
- Certification of Finance Form +Open Dialog
- Students interested in music
- Aspirants must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- Aspirants must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- The average GPA at Lawrence University is 3.46. With a GPA of 3.46, Lawrence University requires students to be around average in their high school class. Students will need a mix of A’s and B’s and very few C’s. If you have a lower GPA, you can compensate with more challenging courses like AP or IB classes.
Once you have been accepted to St. Lawrence University and have finished all the necessary documents, I-20 will be given to you. You will file your VISA application after you get your I-20. Students who have a valid F-1 visa from a previous school may be eligible to apply for the same visa. When you’re travelling to the U.S., take the I-20 of your old school with you as well.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +1 920-832-7000
University location: 711 E John St, Appleton, WI 54911, United States