Cranfield School of Management is offering its Latin American Taught Scholarship to international students from selected Latin American countries. The applications are open for applicants joining the University for taught master’s program in September 2021.
The University introduced the awards to assist American students in studying in the UK with ease. The scholarship fund will help the recipients cover up their tuition and any other educational expenses and complete their master’s degree at the university.
Cranfield School of Management
Cranfield School of Management was established in 1967 and works as a business school that is part of Cranfield University in Bedfordshire, United Kingdom. It was ranked Top 10 in the UK and 32nd in Europe in the Financial Times European Business Schools 2020 rankings. The School’s Management Information Resource Centre offers access to electronic resources.
The applicant must meet up with the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be a national of or permanently domiciled in one of the following Latin American countries: Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Guyana, Mexico, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- Your taught master’s programme must be scheduled to commence at Cranfield School of Management in September 2021.
- You must hold a conditional or unconditional offer from Cranfield School of Management.
- Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the Latin American Taught Scholarship 2021 will be awarded automatically – no application is required.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other Cranfield awarded scholarship.
- If you are selected for any other scholarships from Cranfield, the most valuable award will take precedence.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip) and Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert) courses are ineligible for the Latin American Taught Scholarship 2021.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to a future year of entry. If you decide to defer entry to another year you forfeit this award.
- The scholarship is for full-time students only who are studying one of the following courses listed below
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying a masters degree program in the following fields:
- Finance and Management MSc
- Investment Management MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc
- Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- Management and Human Resource Management MSc
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
Why study at Cranfield School of Management?
Cranfield University offers students with a peaceful location in the English countryside,with allowing you to focus on your studies, yet is only a short distance from many exciting cities and towns. Cranfield School of Management consistently performs well in the major school and programme specific rankings, reinforcing our position as a top global management school.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Each scholarship is worth £4,000 for selected full-time masters courses in the School of Management.
- No additional scholarship application is required; if you meet the eligibility and award criteria, the scholarship will be applied as a tuition fee discount.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these scholarships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
All eligible applicants will have this scholarship applied at the point of accepting their offer. Students need to apply for admission at the university to get considered for the scholarship. There is no need to apply with any separate application for the scholarship funds.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Aspirants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- Students must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- A UK first or second class honours degree in a relevant subject area; or
- An equivalent international qualification (find out whether your qualification meets our requirements by visiting our International Student page); or
- Relevant work experience in combination with a degree below second class honours.
Students coming to Cranfield to study one of our full-time programmes, some part-time research programmes, or our English for Academic Purposes (EAP) programme, will need to apply for a Student visa. Students coming to Cranfield to study one of our short courses or most part-time programmes will need to apply for a visitor visa.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
Contact address: +44 1234 751122
University location: College Rd, Cranfield, Wharley End, Bedford MK43 0AL, United Kingdom