La Trobe University is providing International Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. The studentships are available for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university.
The fund is established for those brilliant international students who have a desire to start their educational journey in Australia. The scholarship will be applied as a discount to your tuition fees for each subject studied for the entire duration of the course.
La Trobe University
As a public research institution, La Trobe University is one of the verdant universities in Australia and a member of the Innovative Research Universities community. Its two Arts, Social Science and Commerce (ASSC) and Science, Health and Engineering (SHE) colleges provide undergraduate and postgraduate courses. All three significant independents rank it among the top 400 universities
- The applicant must be a student from outside Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants must apply to start an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at all campuses in La Trobe.
- For Sem 2, Terms 4, 5 and 6 and Summer 1 (2020) and Sem 1, 2 and Summer 1 (2021), applicants must be a new international student.
- Candidate must be a student who pays the full fee (unsponsored).
- The applicant must fulfil the course requirements and have a weighted average mark (WAM) equivalent of at least 55% or higher (Australian equivalence).
Eligible Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for pursuing the undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the following subject areas:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at La Trobe University?
La Trobe University is preparing the students for further research and development. It gives candidates an incentive to focus their needs and desires on developing particular skills. It had the students training for a good career and a better future as its goal. It offers a variety of internationally recognized graduate and research programs that attract students from all over the world.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarships will be awarded as follow:
- Students are offered a limited number of scholarships.
- The scholarships are valued for the duration of the studies 25% deduction on annual tuition fees.
- The award will be applied as a discount to your tuition fees for each subject studied for the entire duration of the course.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentship, seekers are required to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
In order to apply for this studentship, seekers are asked to take admission to the University of La Trobe’s undergraduate and postgraduate program. Candidates for this studentship will be automatically considered after being accepted.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- Certificate of Higher Education
- Current School transcripts
- Previous School transcripts (only if requested)
- Transcript Post-secondary
- Official scores on the test
- College / Curriculum vitae
- To study the undergraduate degree, seekers are required to hold the certificate of a high school diploma.
- To study the master’s degree course, applicants are required to hold the undergraduate certificates.
- If English is not your first language, then studying with us will help you meet the requirements of the English language.
- Applicant must meet academic and academic qualifications.
A student visa (subclass 500) is a temporary visa which allows you to study at an Australian educational institution for a defined duration. You’ll need to apply for a course and take the full offer. Otherwise, you will receive an Enrolment Certificate (CoE) which you will otherwise use to apply for a student visa (subclass 500) online through the website of the home affairs department.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1300 528 762
University location: Plenty Rd & Kingsbury Dr, Bundoora VIC 3086, Australia