If you’re dreaming of having Swedish education but can’t afford the fee, then you have a prime opportunity to apply for the Kristianstad University Scholarship for accomplishing your academic life for the session 2021-2022.
The grants are open for citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA with the requirement of paying tuition fees charged by students who may apply for a reduction in the scholarship fee for the academic year 2020/2021.
Kristianstad University is a college in Kristianstad, Sweden. Founded in 1977, it is a modern university based in southern Sweden, providing high-quality education with a heavy emphasis on internationalization. It is linked to partner universities all over the world. Kristianstad University has around 14,000 students and 500 staff. HKR is a state-sponsored institution, Kristianstad University; The university offers 7 programs and 100 classes for foreign students.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- The applicant applied in the first instance to Kristianstad University and on time in accordance with the national admission round
- The Applicant must have Kristianstad University as their first choice.
- The applicants have studied at Bachelor’s level at Kristianstad University and are applying for Master programs.
- The applicants have excellent study merits and good proficiency in English.
- Applications that are not properly filled up would not be taken into account.
- The financial interests of students in the application process are not taken into account.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying master’s degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Kristianstad University?
Kristianstad University Positioned as a university that relies on the convergence between theory and reality. There is not only a close link to working life but also a close friendship between students and the faculty. The doors of our devoted teaching team are still open to our pupils. Kristianstad University offers Bachelor’s degree programs, Master’s degree programs, and a wide variety of courses taught in English.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Tuition fee-paying students can apply for a reduction in school fees for the academic year 2020/2021.
- The scholarship will be awarded to citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
- Applicants must be completed bachelor degree or equivalent.
Generally, all students from non-EU / EEA countries are expected to apply for a residence permit if they intend to study for more than three months in Sweden. Please note that it takes time for a residency permit for studies to be processed. As soon as you receive your admission letter from Blekinge Institute of Technology, we advise you to begin the application process.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org / +46 (0)44-2503000
University location: Kristianstad UniversitySE-291 88 Kristianstad Sweden