Students willing to undertake their higher and quality education in Canada can now apply for the scholarships offered by Kingswood University. The University is introducing a number of funds according to students’ needs and qualification to help them in their careers.
The scholarships apply to international and domestic students who will be joining the campus for any degree coursework. The funds decided by the department to offer awardees are significant enough to cover up any of the educational expense.
Kingswood University is known as an evangelical Christian University associated with the Wesleyan Church, located in Sussex, New Brunswick, Canada. The Commission accredits it on Accreditation of the Association for Biblical Higher Education. It is also chartered by the province of New Brunswick and authorized to confer degrees in church-related education. The University is also registered with the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada, the Association of Christian Schools International, and the Christian Higher Education Canada (CHEC).
The aspirant must meet up with the given eligibility criteria to be applicable for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be an international & domestic student.
- Open to all full-time students for these academic achievement scholarships. These are renewable annually, based on maintaining the required cumulative GPA.
- Aspirants with potential as emerging Christian leaders from economically challenged countries of the world. This scholarship will be renewable annually with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- All incoming first-year students are eligible for entrance scholarships,
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are available for every degree programme in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Kingswood University?
Students from Canada, the United States, and other parts of the world travel to Kingswood University to encounter Christ in a deeply intimate and transformative way. Kingswood, an accredited educational college associated with The Wesleyan Church, has high-quality programmes of study that are specifically designed to prepare men and women for Christian ministry.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
|President’s Scholarship of Distinction||$4,000|
|President’s Scholarship of Excellence||$2,000|
|President’s Scholarship of Merit||$1,000|
|International Wesleyan Ministerial Scholarship||Full Block Tuition|
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Candidates must complete the following steps in order to qualify for these scholarships:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Eligible and interested candidates can apply straight away for admission to get consideration for the award amount. There will be no need for a separate application to apply for the funds. Candidates can apply for access by the given link.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Aspirant must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- Student must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country or curriculum you studied.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent and achieve a minimum grade of 70% in the following Academic or College preparatory level courses in grades 10, 11, or 12
The Study Permit will be given at the port of entry into Canada for nationals of those countries. If you are staying for more than six months, you must present your Letter of Acceptance to the Immigration Official at the time of arrival, even if you do not have any other documentation from the Canadian Embassy or Consulate in your country. If you want to stay more than six months, you may require a Study Permit (student visa).
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +1 506-432-4422
University location: 26 Western St, Sussex, NB E4E 1E6, Canada