Writing Competitions is a process to motivate writers from all around the world to exposition their creative and critical thinking skills. For such enthusiastic writers, Justis, a vLex company is offering International Writing Competition for applicants.
Justis vLex company has specialized in delivering legal information for over 30 years. Justis gives you access to the most comprehensive collection of common law cases from 1163 and an extensive collection of legislation from 1235.
Fortunately, you no longer have to put your future on hold. Through this competition, you can find the best opportunity for you and make your future sunshine. We wish you good luck!!
- Applicants must be a current student (undergraduate or postgraduate).
- This competition is open for international students.
- All entries must be submitted in Microsoft word format.
- The competition is open to students aged 18 and over.
- Applicants must write a blog-style article of no more than 1,000 of your own words on one of the proposed topics.
- A maximum of one entry may be submitted for each category.
- A maximum of entry is permitted per entrant in each category.
- Please do not include any pictures. Entries with photos, diagrams or illustrations may be excluded.
- Submissions should be entered using the form provided on the competition page.
- If applicants do not have a university email address please attach your proof of student status below (a scanned copy of your student ID or an official letter from your institution).
- If you are unable to submit your entry via the form please email your entry, [email protected] Failure to provide the required information could result in your entry being withdrawn from the competition.
- The First winner will get a prize of £2,000.
- The three runners-up will each receive a prize of £250.
Application Deadline: 1 December 2019.