High academic achievers from individual countries are invited to apply for the International Undergraduate Scholarship provided by the Edith Cowan University. The scholarship is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The University offers these grants to those skilled candidates who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University. The studentship will support the tuition fee of your studies.
Edith Cowan University
As an Australian public university, Edith Cowan University offers more than 300 courses across two metropolitan campuses. It has several research centres within its areas of research strength. It has multiplied into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognized research.
Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Philippines, Tonga, Turkey, Turkmenistan, UK, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student who receives an offer, or a conditional offer, to commence study at ECU in 2020.
- Candidate must be a nation of one of the following country.
- Applicant must be an international student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
- Candidate must not receive a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
- Applicant must be in continuous good standing academically and financially.
- The scholarship recipient must maintain a full-time enrolment load of 60 credit points each semester or study period, and not defer their Studies for more than one semester during their course.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The studentship is open for studying the undergraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Communications & Media Studies
Benefits of the Programs
- The scholarship offers a 20 per cent reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
- The scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be used for any other student expense.
- Scholarship funds will be applied on a unit-by-unit basis at the relevant census date.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you want to be a part of this educational program, then you are demanded to enrol in the undergraduate degree coursework at Edith Cowan University. If we approve your ECU course application, you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
You can apply for the ECU course through any one of ECU’s Authorized Agents.
You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Candidates are required to hold their high school degree certificate.
- Applicant must meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer.
- Students have met the entry requirements for their chosen course.
- Candidates need to accept the Letter of Offer by following the instructions provided.
The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements. Before you can apply for your new student visa, you must have a valid Confirmation of Enrolment.
The Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs will require your Confirmation of Enrolment when you submit your visa application.
English Language Requirements
Applicants are required to meet the minimum English language requirements of the University. Students must have an IELTS score of at least 6.0 with no band less than 5.5; or TOEFL (iBT) 70, with no score less than 17; or PTE-A 57 with no communicative skill less than 50; or OET with a minimum C in all components.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Contact email or phone number: email@example.com or +61 8 6304 0000