Great value scholarships are available in Canada for international students. Concordia University is accepting applications for International Tuition Award of Excellence. The grants are open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The studentships are open to studying the undergraduate degree program in any field. The scholarships will provide financial support for your tuition fees.
Concordia University is a reputable higher-learning institution located in Montreal’s vibrant, multicultural city, Concordia. It was founded in 1974 and has become one of Quebec and Canada’s highest-rated universities. It is characterized by two campuses and four faculties.
To be eligible for this Educational Award, seekers are expected to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must be international students.
- The candidate must have applied for an undergraduate degree course in any field at Concordia University.
- This recognizes an international student’s outstanding accomplishments starting his undergraduate studies.
- Applicants who have already completed the course work.
Eligible Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are available for studying the undergraduate degree coursework in the following subject areas:
- Creative Intelligence and Innovation
- Design Architecture and Building
- Information Technology
- International Studies
Why Study at Concordia University?
At the international level, the university is renowned for its experiential learning, study and online education. More than 100 graduate and 300 undergraduate programs are available in various fields of study at the university. It offers lifetime employability skills to its graduates, which helps them both academically and professionally excel.
Benefits of the Programs
The Scholarship will be awarded as follow:
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence will provide the amount worth up to $39,280.
- Award value is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate.
- The Scholarship will be awarded simultaneously with other grants and awards.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Candidates are expected to take admission to the Concordia University undergraduate degree programme. After an applicant has been admitted into their preferred application, the university must determine their suitability for the Scholarship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- Certificate of Higher Education
- Present School transcripts
- Previous School transcripts (only if requested)
- Transcript Post-secondary
- Legal results on the test
- College / Curriculum vitae
- You have to meet academic-typical requirements and qualifications.
- Holding a High School Certificate is expected.
- If English is not your first language, then studying with us will enable you to meet the English language requirements.
You’ll need different permits and visas to study in Canada as an international student. This would help if you did so at the Canadian embassy, consulate or high commission closest to you. When you get your admission offer from the Concordia University, you can apply for your permit and agree to accept it.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2020
Contact address: 514-848-2424 or [email protected]
University location: 1455 Boulevard de Maisonneuve O, Montréal, QC H3G 1M8, Canada