The application window for the International Student Scholarship is currently open to apply for the session 2021-2022. The Central Queensland University organizes the awards for international students starting their full-time studies at the university.
Central Queensland University created the awards to lower the financial burden faced by the students’ guardians in the accomplishment of their higher studies. The award will support the recipients in paying for their high-cost purposes related to their coursework.
Central Queensland University
Central Queensland University is known as an Australian dual sector university located in central Queensland. CQUniversity is the only Australian university with a campus presence in every mainland state. Its main campus is in Norman Gardens in Rockhampton. It offers programs that include apprenticeships, trades, and training; business, accounting, and law; creative, performing, and visual arts; education and humanities; engineering and building environment; health; information technology and digital media; psychology, social work, and community services, science and environment; and English
The fellow must follow the given eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The aspirant must be an international student.
- Study Level- English Language + Academic; VET; Undergraduate; Postgraduate (Course work); Postgraduate (Research)
- Must be pursuing any course full-time at the campus
- Open to new international vocational, research, full degree, and packaged academic coursework students who meet the academic criteria at CQUniversity Australia.
- A minimum overall grade average of 65% or equivalent; or
- Minimum GPA of 4.9 (7 point scale*); or
- Minimum GPA of 2.6 (4 point scale with two as the minimum passing grade) from most recent completed studies.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are available for pursuing any degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the CQUniversity Australia?
CQUniversity helps equip postgraduate aspirants with the skills to advance their careers, with more CQUniversity postgraduate students rating their skills development positively, compared to the national average. They are also ranked one of the top 10 Australian universities for postgraduate full-time employment rates.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The university will be offering a 25% for new students commencing in Term 2, 2020 onwards
- There will be an unlimited number of awards for deserving and talented candidates.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, applicants are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Students must apply for the International Student Scholarship when they apply for their vocational, research, full degree, or packaged academic course simultaneously through their online system iStart. Students will be able to monitor the status and outcome of their application through iStart.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- The fellow must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- Students must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum they studied.
- Must have a minimum academic IELTS score of 6 with no individual score of less than 5.5. CH76 – Graduate Certificate in Management – Minimum academic IELTS score of 6.5 with no individual band score of less than 6.0 (for students seeking entry into the Master of Business Administration
New applicants must first apply for their visa and have it granted before starting their studies online if they wish to have the portion of their studies undertaken offshore count towards their post-study work visa. Any new student who has commenced their studies online before having their visa granted will not have their studies offshore counted towards their post-study work visa.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +61 7 4930 9000
University location: 554-700 Yaamba Rd, Norman Gardens QLD 4701, Australia