The Essay competition is an impulse for development and it also produces videos, tapes and live streams of the council’s public programs. You can also take the opportunity in this competition.
The Carnegie Council aims to encourage and supervise debate and educate the public on ethical opportunities in matters related to global affairs and accessible to students, scholars, and the general public.
Go ahead, believe in yourself and pick up the one step for you.
To be considered eligible for competition, the candidates must follow the given criteria:
- The high school students through graduate students are eligible, Non-students are automatically disqualified.
- Students who are the winner and honourable mentions of the previous year are not eligible.
- Style: Persuasive, op-ed style (not academic, no footnotes).
- Length: you will be written 1,000 to 1,500 words
- Aspirants having proficiency in the English language can entre easily.
- Essay will be submitted in doc, .docx, .pdf, or .txt format through given email.
- Entry is limited to one person only.
- First, a fall please emails your essay as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the first page of the essay mention the details of the email, including the following points:
- Your full name;
- The name of your school
- Level of candidate you are (high school, undergraduate, graduate).
This essay is divided into three categories: high school students; undergraduate students; and graduate students.
- 1st place: $300 Amazon Gift Certificate
- 2nd place: $150 Amazon Gift Certificate
- 3rd place: $75 Amazon Gift Certificate
Application Deadline: The deadline of this contest is October 16, 2019.