Design is a plan to make something design usually has to satisfy certain goals and constraints, may take into account aesthetic, functional, economic, or socio-political considerations. Would you like to build your career in the design world? If yes you can participate in the international design competition.
All students who are interested can show their skills by applying to this wonderful opportunity. International students from all around the world are eligible to participate in this competition.
ACSA is unique and in its representative role for schools of architecture provides a forum for ideas on the leading edge of architectural thought. ACSA is declaring International Student Design Competition for the 2019-2020 academic years.
Table of Contents
- The competition is open to all currently-enrolled students.
- All candidates are required to work under the direction of a faculty sponsor. Entries will be accepted for individuals as well as teams.
- Entries should be work principally developed for this competition over the course of the 2019-2020 academic years. Projects previously submitted for awards or competitions are ineligible
- A design essay or abstract, 300 words maximum (copy/pasted into the text box during submission) Incomplete or undocumented entries will be disqualified.
- Winning projects will be required to submit high-resolution original files/images for use in competition publications and exhibit materials.
- The Four 20” x 20” boards uploaded individually as high-resolution JPEG files.
- Once the final submit button is pressed, no additional edits, uploads, or changes can be made. Once the final submission is uploaded and submitted, each student will receive a confirmation email notification. You may “submit” your submission and return to complete.
- Through the given link www.acsa-arch.org you can submit your final project.
The prize for this competition is:
- First Prize $2000
- Second Prize $1500
- Third Prize $1000
- The entries for the contest will be received only by January 15, 2020