All the students looking for an opportunity to overcome their financial barriers and accomplish their higher education have a chance to apply for the International Student Awards. Mohawk College in Canada is conducting the program to financially assist students in their careers.
The program is available to both domestic and international students who begin their undergraduate and master’s degrees. All talented students are welcome to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity for the 2021/2022 semester.
Table of Contents
Mohawk College is officially accredited and financed by the Ministry of Coaching, Colleges, and Universities. It is also a member of the Association of Community Colleges of Canada. Arts and Technology may be a public college of applied arts and technology-based in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. There are three primary campuses: the Fennell Campus on the Hamilton Mountain, the Stoney Creek Campus in Stoney Creek, and hence the Mohawk-McMaster Institute for Advanced Health Sciences at McMaster University.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Must be enrolled for a full-time course at Mohawk College.
- It must also have a good prior academic record of returning students to Mohawk.
- Also, you do not have an Offence tutorial on record.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open to studying a degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Mohawk College?
As an open college, Mohawk benefits from the diversity of thinking, knowledge, expertise, and abilities of our students, teachers, staff, and administrators. We concentrate on building an atmosphere that represents all cultures, where every student belongs, is accepted, and has a voice.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Successful participants may receive an academic fund to help them complete their studies in Canada.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps.
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To register students in the program, they first need to be accepted to the school. After that, they would immediately be eligible for the competition.
Step 2: Apply for a Scholarship
Eligible candidates can then apply for the scholarship program by providing all the necessary documents required.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general study curriculum entry requirements.
- Applicants must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
- Applicants must also conform to the university’s document specifications tab.
- Students must review the entry criteria of their preferred program for admission.
- Applicants must show the ability to speak English by taking the TOEFL or IELTS exam.
Students may apply for a General Visa Tier-4 three months before the start of a full-time course upon receipt of their Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS). At the same time, those intending to study for a limited duration of about six months or less can apply for a short-stay student visa.
Application deadline: Applications opening this April
Contact address: +1 905-575-1212
University location: 135 Fennell Avenue West Hamilton, ON, Canada L9C 0E5