The University of Sydney is well known for its high-quality education and various career opportunities. So don’t miss this fortuitous opportunity to study here with free of cost through applying for the International Strategic Scholarship in Australia. The studentship is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The fund is established for studying the postgraduate degree program at the University. The Scholarship is open to provide tuition fee offset and stipend to high quality international postgraduate students.
University of Sydney
The University of Sydney is an Australian institution of public education, located in Sydney, Australia. It is composed of 11 different libraries throughout the various campuses of the University. This consists of five departments and three schools of the University. The University is considered one of the leading universities in the world.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for this educational programme:
- The applicant must be a commencing or enrolled international student.
- The candidate must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential.
- Applicant must have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or PhD at the University of Sydney.
- The Scholarship is awarded based on academic merit as assessed from a student’s application for admission to a degree in the postgraduate program.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The University offers these grants for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Communications & Media Studies
Why Study at the University of Sydney?
While studying at the University of Sydney, You’ll get several job openings in several subjects. The University provides career counselling services and other resources that will enable you at the end of your degree to be in the best career position.
Benefits of the Programs
The Scholarship will be awarded as follow:
- The Scholarship will be awarded worth up to $35,000 per annum.
- The scholarship assists with OSHC.
- The grant will also provide tuition fees and living costs.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If being beneficiary towards this studentship, candidates are demanded to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the University of Sydney. After being enlisted, students will be automatically considered for this educational award.
- Current students can apply here.
- Commencing students should select the checkbox to apply for research scholarships when completing a postgraduate research degree admission application. The University doesn’t need a separate program.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- You are expected to hold their bachelor degree certificates to qualify for the postgraduate degree.
- If English isn’t your first language, studying with us would allow you to fulfil the English language requirements.
- Applicant must meet the usual academic credentials and criteria we would usually find.
As an international student, you must hold a valid Australian visa in Sydney for the duration of your study. There are several different visa forms which may be suitable. Further details see the Department of Home Affairs of the Australian Government.
Application Deadline: July 22, 2020
Contact phone number: +61 2 8627 1444
If you are a prospective student and would like to ask about courses or making an application, you can enquire online.
Postal address: The University of Sydney, NSW 2006 Australia