Torrens University is inviting applications for its international scholarships organized for the current academic year 2021-2022. The scholarship awards are available for the international students who will join the campus for any undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
The university will award these grants to deserving and talented students according to their academic records and needs. The recipients will get an off from their tuition fees and will be able to achieve their higher studies.
Torrens University Australia
Torrens University is an Australian private university. With campuses in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane, it is part of the Laureate International Universities network. Torrens University was commissioned as Australia’s 33rd university and the country’s first new university in 20 years. There are nearly 10,000 students studying at the university.
The applicant must meet up with the given eligibility criteria to apply for the grant:
- Open to new international students available, no matter which area of study you’re interested in.
- Must join our industry-focused undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must also maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are available for studying any undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the mentioned fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Torrens University?
Torrens University Australia offers a welcoming learning environment that is suited to every lifestyle or stage of life. You’ll have the potential to find a job that you enjoy and will be supported with everything you need to learn and excel. They work for companies in a variety of fields, so you’ll get real-world experience in circumstances that are relevant to your future career. Students will graduate ready to work with the competitive edge to help land their dream job.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- If students are starting their studies offshore and online, they can take advantage of this scholarship, which offers up to 30 per cent off your total course tuition. (students will have to continue studying offshore and online for the whole course.)
- The funds will help recipeints in covering up their tuition fees and let them accomplish their studies quickly.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to the scholarship, aspirants are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
The eligible candidates are asked to take admission at the university for any undergraduate or postgraduate degree program. The students who will be accepted to the university can then apply for the scholarship program by filling an online application form through the given work.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- GPA of 2.5+
- Year 12 certificate (or equivalent)
- Successful completion of a Higher Education Qualification.
- Successful completion of a Vocational qualification (AQF Level 4) or above.
- Work and Life Experience.
Students will require a valid Australian visa to enter the country unless you are an Australian or New Zealand resident. Passport holders from New Zealand may apply for a visa when they arrive in the region. Once you have the following documents, you may apply for a student visa: You will get confirmation that you have been admitted to Torrens University to graduate. Student Life Benefits for Foreign Pupils (OSHC) Enrollment Confirmation (CoE).
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: 1300 575 803
University location: 88 Wakefield St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia