For encouraging high performing self-funded international student, the Queen Margaret University is delighted to announce a competitive international scholarship in the United Kingdom. The grants are open for the session 2020-2021.
The award is available for a new international student who wishes to enrol in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the Queen Margaret University. The grants will cover an amount worth £3000 as a reduction of tuition fees.
Queen Margaret University
Queen Margaret, Edinburgh is a public university founded in Musselburgh, Scotland, in 1875. It ranks as the country’s leading modern university in Scotland and is among the top 68% in the country. It provides a tailored learning approach that separates us from other universities and our emphasis on developing society.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Applicant must be applied for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program at the university.
- Applicants must be commencing their degree in January 2020.
- Applicants must be a self-funded student with an international tuition fee of more than £9,000 for a single year of study only.
Acceptable course and subjects
The scholarships are open for domestic and international students to study undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Queen Margaret University?
Queen Margaret University is the third highest-ranking institution in Scotland for the employment of undergraduate leavers. It provides welcoming and helpful staff to our purpose-built campus with athletic facilities; and Student Opportunity Center, which hosts a variety of outstanding learning resources and career-enhancing extracurricular programmes.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Each winning candidate will get the amount worth £3000 as a reduction of tuition fees.
- The scholarship will provide on the full duration of the degree program.
- With the fund, students will get support to study their chosen degree program.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For taking advantage of this educational award, you must be applied undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree at the Queen Margaret University. After being enrolled, Applicants must be download application form and send it through mail to international[at]qmu.ac.uk.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Support Statement
Candidates must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
Candidates must hold previous studies for an undergraduate degree.
Candidates must hold previous Bachelor degree for Postgraduate degree.
Candidates competent in English and show evidence of English Language Proficiency.
You must have firmly recognized an Unconditional Offer from the university to apply for a Tier 4 student visa to education in the UK. Applications for a Tier 4 Student Visa require that you follow the 40 points as set out by a Tier 4 sponsor for a tenable Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) by UK Visas and Immigration.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
Contact Address: +44 (0)131 474 0000 or studentfunding[at]qmu.ac.uk
University Location: Queen Margaret University Drive, Musselburgh, EH21 6UU