If you are a high-achieving student with the ambition to change your future, you can apply for the International Presidential scholarships sponsored by Boston University. The grants will open for the academic session 2020-2021.
The studentships are established for incoming first-year International students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement. The grants will cover worth $25,000 as the tuition fee renewable for up to four years of study.
Boston University (BU) is a private research university located in Boston, Massachusetts. It ranked 40 among the national universities. It provides more than 300 programs of study and tremendous learning versatility, and you can optimize the importance of your BU degree and train you to excel academically, professionally and socially. Whatever career path, however, things change, wherever in the world you go, you’ll be ready.
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Applicants must be registered in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Applicant must be commencing the first year of study.
- Applicants must be demonstrated exceptional academic achievement.
- Applicants must be qualified either SAT or ACT.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open to studying a Bachelor degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Boston University?
Boston University Ranked # 21 in the US and # 3 in Massachusetts for Best Universities for Performance, Diversity and Employability. BU provides extracurricular opportunities and ambitions, job experience, special abilities and expertise, as well as guidance from professors, coaches and civic members.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The grants will provide an amount worth $25,000 to the successful candidate.
- The scholarships will be given as a tuition fee renewable for up to four years of study at the university.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- If you are applying for admission, kindly check all eligibility requirement and hold all the documents at the time of applying.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
- Applicants must have completed US secondary school education or equivalent.
- Applicants must be submitted the official result of either SAT or ACT.
All students studying on an F-1 immigrant visa at the university are expected to send a New Student I-20 payment form to show they have the funds to cover their tuition costs for the first year of study.
Students are e-mailed with information about how to access I-20 through International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS). To escape removal from the study, the applicant preserves satisfactory academic progress.
Application deadline: December 1, 2020
Contact address: 6173534492 or [email protected]
University location: 233 Bay State Road, Boston, MA 02215