Are you thinking of furthering your career with a postgraduate degree? Then take a look at the University of Wollongong offering Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021.
The scholarship program is available for the international students who wish to enrol in a postgraduate degree program at the University of Wollongong. The grants will assist 30% reduction towards the tuition fee.
University of Wollongong
The University of Wollongong is a public research university located in the coastal town of Wollongong, Australia, ranking 26th among the world’s best modern universities. UOW has become a model for Australia’s new generation of universities; diverse, creative, and influential in the national and international ranking of the standard of our teaching and research.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- Applicants must commence a Master’s degree at the University of Wollongong Australia campus in 2021
- Seekers must be enrolled in a full-time postgraduate degree program except for Doctor of Medicine, Nutrition and Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Teaching, Social Work and Psychology degrees.
- Applicants must maintain more than 75 weighted average marks or equivalent.
- Applicants must have excellent academic results.
- Applicants must not receive any other scholarship, sponsorship, bursary or discount.
Acceptable course and subjects-
The scholarships are open to study a postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at the University of Wollongong?
The University of Wollongong, New South Wales, has become the number one university in Learning and Teaching Quality Indicators. It provides more than 400 bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees and provides global education at a variety of locations, including London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and China.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The scholarship will provide 30% discount towards the tuition fee waiver.
- The scholarship will be given for the minimum duration of the degree, as outlined in the offer letter.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For enlisted this education award, applicants must recommend taking admission in Postgraduate degree program at the University of Wollongong. After taking affirmation, students will automatically be eligible.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Before applying, applicants must check the essential admission requirements and hold all the documents at the time of admission.
- You must show proof of English Language Proficiency when the English Language is not a primary language.
- Applicants are required to hold previous studies certificates.
To study at the University of Wollongong (UOW), all international students need a student visa, must be obtained before travelling to Australia. The University will provide you with an Electronic Confirmation of enrollment (eCoE) following receipt of the admission and payment forms. Your student visa will be applied for through the eCoE.
Application Deadline: open
Contact Address: futurestudents[at]uow.edu.au or +61242213218
University Location: UOW Future Students, Building 17, University of Wollongong, Northfields Avenue, Gwynneville, NSW 2500, Australia