Lighting is an exciting and challenging field. Because it is both an art and a science, the field attracts men and women who love diversity. Here you have a great opportunity to participate in this lighting competition.
A clue is a website dedicated to creative challenges and competitions worldwide. With a huge database of international contests in various disciplines, it comes handy to anyone who wants to compete for great prizes and recognition.
Hurry up, and push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
Table of Contents
- Students, individuals, trainees, or firms, including industrial designers, architects, engineers, landscape architects, artists, etc. Multidisciplinary teams are also eligible.
- This rule applies to the A1 board/page. You can add titles, subtitles and short descriptions, but the main text should not exceed 150 words.
- Candidates should note that juries will evaluate a large number of projects and will not have enough time to read long descriptions.
- Each submission must be registered independently, a registration form will be completed for each submission and a PDF file will attach.
- Registration is possible until the day before the date of submittal.
- Through the below-given link, http://www.cluecompetition.com/registration.php candidates can fill the registration form.
The Prize for this competition is:
- 1st Place: $8,000
- 2nd Place: $5,500
- 3rd Place: $3,000
- The Deadline of this competition is December 8, 2019,