If you own an artistry skill of reporting and describes any topic in a straight forward and thought-provoking way, then Justis a vlex company has now come up with good news for you all. This company is offering an International Law & Technology Writing Competition for students all over the world.
The competition is open to all universities and colleges, which is in favour of those students who have writing talent but they have not shown it outside the school yet. Through the competition, students can enhance their ability to think fast, write effectively and also can represent ideas in the front of large audience.
To join the contest, first look at the eligibility criteria given below:
- The competition is available to all students from international colleges and universities.
- All those candidates can participate in the competition, who are pursuing graduate or any degree course in different disciplines.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
Eligible students have to write an article of 1000 words on the topics given below:
- Social media, data and privacy
- Access to justice and technology
- Technology and the future of the legal practice
- All the entries must be submitted online in Microsoft word format.
- Candidates are required to mention their full name and e-mail address along with the document.
- Only one article should be submitted by one writer. If a candidate submits more than one article, his application will be automatically rejected.
The prize is divided into two: overall winner and category winner:
- The principal winner is awarded a grand prize of £ 2,000 as well as his article will be published in the Legal Cheek Journal.
- For the best article in each category, prizes will be of £250.
Application Deadline: Application will be accepted until the 1st of December 2019.