Photo is the art of capturing light with a camera, usually via a digital sensor or film, to create an image. So if you stand one among the crowd of the people and want to make a good photographer then, you should take a participate in this competition.
IKEI is pleased to announce an international photo contest for every student. IKEA is now a worldwide retailer of affordable, well-designed products and solutions for every room in your home.
It is professionals have a high qualification, multidisciplinary; they combine functional competence with thematic and sectoral knowledge and accredit extensive experience in the execution of projects and operations.
Education is the key to everything that is good in our world today. Wish You All The Best!!
- Candidates must have the age of 18 may take part in the photo contest.
- The contest is open to any students all around the world.
- This contest is free to enter.
- Each participant may submit a maximum of two photographs per category. It is possible to participate in either or both of the two categories.
- The photographs must be submitted via the dedicated website created for the photo contest, in JPG format, measuring 1920 pixels on the longest side and with a maximum size of 2 MB, at 72 PPP, without the addition of frames, borders or photo captions.
- For this competition first, the photos must be uploaded. For each photograph uploaded (maximum 4 photographs, 2 per category), participants must outline (both fields are obligatory).
- Photographs must be submitted via the dedicated website that has been created for the photo contest, using one form only www.ikeiphotocontest.es
- For the registration section of this website, participants may upload their photographs, fill in the registration form and complete their application.
- Each participant may make one submission only. If multiple submissions are made, only the first one will be accepted.
The Prize for this competition is
- The first prize for this competition is 1,000 euros
- The second prize is 600 euros.
Application Deadline: December 12, 2019