For encouraging high-achieving and well-rounded international students, Trent University is offering International Global Citizen Scholarship in Canada. The studentship is open for the year 2020-2021.
The scholarships are available for undergraduate applicants who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and some financial need. The Scholarship partially covers tuition fees and ancillary fees.
Trent University is a public liberal arts university established in the year1964 in Peterborough, Ontario. Trent is known for its Oxbridge college system and small class sizes. It is ranked #1 in Ontario and #3 in Canada. The University provides an undergraduate and postgraduate program to link and engages with students, staff and their colleagues through varied cultures, hands-on research, co-curricular and community-based events.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Candidates must be enrolled full- time undergraduate program at the Trent University.
- Candidates must be submitted the application form before the closing date.
- Candidate must have completed their Secondary school qualification.
- Applicants must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic achievement and leadership potential.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open to studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Trent University?
Trent University is renowned primarily for its arts and social sciences services which rank among the best in the world. Here the students get an enriching and supportive atmosphere to focus on learning various skills. It provides a range of globally recognized graduate and research programs that attract students from around the world.
Benefits of the Programs
The Scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Each winning candidate will get the amount worth up to $2000 to $24000 per year.
- The Scholarship covers fund tuition and ancillary fees partially.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to this grant, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To get apply for this sponsorship, requisites must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at Trent University. Candidate who are required to download the application form and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- You are expected to hold an undergraduate degree with their high school diploma certificate.
- Applicants must meet the general requirement for entry to the country/study curriculum.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and follow the country/curriculum in which you studied to meet the general admission criteria.
International students who need a student visa to study in Canada will apply at least four to six months before the start date for their program. Check the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website for research permit applications issued by visa offices outside of Canada.
Application deadline: November 1, 2020
Contact address: 1-855-698-7368 or email@example.com
University location: Trent University,1600 West Bank Drive, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada K9L 0G2