Well-qualified international students are invited to apply for the International Excellence Scholarships administrated by Anglia Ruskin University to study in the UK. The program is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarships are available for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. The studentships are competitively allocated based on academic merit, experience, prior learning and other relevant achievements
Anglia Ruskin University
Founded in 1858, Anglia Ruskin University is a public research university in the UK. It has campuses in Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough. It was awarded a First in the Green League 2012 by People & Planet. It offers graduate, undergraduate, postgraduate, Phd, research and engineering courses for students further study. It is a famed institution for higher learning nationally and internationally.
For applying this fantastic opportunity, candidates have to meet the following criteria:
- Seekers must be enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework.
- Applicants must have excellent academic certification.
- The grants are open to students from around the world.
- Students must be studying full time unless exceptional circumstances are preventing for full-time study.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The studentship is acceptable for undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Creative Intelligence and Innovation
- Design Architecture and Building
- Information Technology
- International Studies
Why Study at Anglia Ruskin University?
Anglia Ruskin University provides a wide range of skills and grows with helpful advice and support. They can get the destination for career, management, and volunteer opportunities to achieve their educational and professional goals. Here candidates can get educational experience on high quality.
Benefits of the Program
Each successful applicants will get all the following benefits:
- Each winning candidate will get the amount worth up to $ 4000 towards their tuition fees.
- Living Expenses.
- Accommodation charges.
How to apply for the scholarship
For applying, aspirants needed to complete these following steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For being accepted to this reward, scholars are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking full-time enrollment, you will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- Resume/curriculum vitae,
- Letter of recommendation,
- Previous certificates
- Previous mark sheets
- Candidates need to submit any evidence of their English language ability
- Seekers must hold a previous degree mark sheet with an excellent academic record
- Applicants required to fulfil general entry requirements of the university
You will need to give specific permits and visas as a global applicant to study in the UK. You can do it at the United Kingdom’s embassy, consulate, or high commission nearest you. You can apply for your permit as soon as possible when you receive Offer of Admission and decide to accept it.
Application Deadline: May 28, 2021
Contact Address: +44 1245 493131
University location: Cambridge Campus, East Rd, Cambridge CB1 1PT, United Kingdom