If you want to pursue your education in Australia, the Melbourne Institute of Technology is delighted to announce MIT International Excellence Scholarships in Australia for the academic year 2020-2021.
The purpose of the scholarship is to assist students who are meritorious and focused on their future endeavours. The first step is seeking education in a reputed institution. The scholarship will award students with a 20% equivalent fee deduction of the tuition fee.
Melbourne Institute of Technology
Melbourne Institute of Technology, founded in the mid-1990s, is a post-secondary educational institution affiliated Institute of Federation University situated in Australia. With campuses in Melbourne and Sydney, it offers a range of academic programs. MIT’s continuing and new students join in searching for academic success and entering into a life-changing educational experience. MIT fully supports every student’s endeavour and assists in achieving their goals.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student except for Australia citizens;
- Enrolled as a full-time student and be a commencing international student for the first trimester. November and summer trimesters are ineligible;
- IELTS overall score of 7.0 with no band less than 6.5;
- Not be sponsored by government or organizations;
- Submit a complete MIT International Excellence Scholarship Form;
- For undergraduate enrollment: Completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent with an overall grade average of 70% or more, with no individual result below 65% and have no fail grades recorded;
- For postgraduate enrollment: Completed as a minimum Australian three years undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent (NOOSR guide) with an overall grade average of 70% or more, with no individual result below 65% and have no fail grades recorded.
Acceptable course and subjects-
The scholarships are open to studying MIT’s undergraduate and graduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at the Melbourne Institute of Technology?
Melbourne Institute of Technology is situated in an urban setting surrounded by the city’s vibe. Being in a city provides students with a rich and diverse learning experience. Offering the highest quality education, MIT is a ground for connecting with different industries and outreach yourself to various employment sources.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Winning students will receive a fee deduction equivalent to 20% of the tuition fee.
- The scholarship is available for the commencing trimester, March or July.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to this scholarship, candidates must follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Candidates must first apply for admissions to any valid undergraduate or graduate programs at the Melbourne Institute of Technology. Meeting the eligibility requirements, the candidates have the chance of being qualified for the scholarship.
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
After the admission process is complete, students must apply for the MIT International Excellence Scholarship Form and submit it before the closing date.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- Applicants must write a 500-800 words essay demonstrating why the scholarship is important.
As a prospective international student applying to Australia, you are expected to obtain a student visa before you move to Australia. Student visas are provided by the Department of Home Affairs of Australia (DHA). There are a variety of unique requirements that must be fulfilled before a student visa can be issued. These criteria differ depending on your nationality and the degree or form of research you wanted to undertake.
Application deadline: Open
Contact address: +61 3 8600 6700 OR email@example.com
University location: 288 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia Map