For providing tuition assistance to the highly achieved students, the University of Notre Dame is granting the International Undergraduate Academic Merit Scholarships. The program is available for the academic year 2020-2021 to study in Australia.
The purpose of the award is to provide tuition assistance to high achieving international students enrolling in undergraduate degree programs at the University of Notre Dame. The grants will provide a 20% discount on the annual tuition fees.
University of Notre Dame
The University of Notre Dame, Australia is a private Roman Catholic university with campuses in Fremantle and Broome, Western Australia, and Sydney, New South Wales. It is one of the leading Australian universities in Perth and Sydney in the Federal Government’s ‘Skills Scale’ and ‘Graduate Employability’ Standard Metrics for Studying and Teaching.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Applicants must be an international full fee-paying student commencing an undergraduate program for the first time at the University of Notre Dame Australia.
- Candidates must have accepted an offer of admission and satisfied any admission requirements to study in any CRICOS registered undergraduate degree where the program is delivered on the University’s Sydney or Fremantle (Perth) Campuses.
- Selection will be based on academic achievement
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The grants are open to studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at the University of Notre Dame?
The University of Notre Dame is Australia’s leading university, offering an excellent coast-to-coast educational experience. The university offers internships, eligible candidates, placements and volunteering, and can provide access to the excellent educational experience.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The scholarship will provide a 20% reduction towards the annual tuition fees.
- The grant is awarded as a partial tuition fee waiver.
- The duration of this award is for up to a maximum of the approved standard course duration.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For taking this award, applicants are required to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the University of Norte Dame. After taking admission, Applicants will be considered automatically.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must hold a high-school diploma to study in an undergraduate degree program.
- If the English language is not your first language, you must provide evidence of English Language proficiency.
- Applicants must meet the essential entry requirement at the time of admission.
A student visa (subclass 500) is a temporary visa that requires you to study at an Australian educational institution for a given period. You’re going to have to apply for a course to get the full deal. You will receive a Certificate of Registration (CoE) which you will then use on the home affairs department’s website to apply for a student visa (subclass 500).
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
Contact Address: (02) 8204 4652 or Sydney.development[at]nd.edu.au
University Location: 19 Buckland St, Chippendale NSW 2008, Australia