If you are exploring for Mater’s scholarship, then here is a valuable opportunity for you. Grenoble Alpes University is thrilled to announce Masters scholarships for the International students to study in France.
The grants were established for studying the postgraduate program administered by higher education and research institution of the university. The studentships are open for the session 2020-2021.
Grenoble Alpes University
Grenoble Alpes University, in Grenoble, France, is a public research university. It was established in 1339 and is France’s third-largest university. The university rank 5th in France according to U.S News and World Report. It is recognized for its scientific and technological excellence as well as its innovation potential.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an International student.
- Applicants must be enrolled in Master’s program offered by the following higher education and research institutions: Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Grenoble (ENSAG), Grenoble INP, Sciences Po Grenoble, Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA).
- Applicants can either apply to the first year of Masters or second year of Master’s.
- The selection of applicants should, in turn, take into account their academic background and their material condition.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying Master’s degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why should you apply for this program?
The IDEX program focuses clearly and exclusively on the creation of a single world-class university: the Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA). The university will enhance our ability to attract leading scholars and students, establish groundbreaking research and competitive curricular, and foster an innovative identity.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The amount of the scholarship is 8000 euros for the academic year.
- When one of the two semesters is dedicated to a funded internship, the sum of the grant will be reduced to EUR 5000.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
First, the applicant must apply for one of the Master’s degree program offered by the following institutions of higher education and research institute. After taking admission, Seekers will automatically be considered.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
A student visa can be obtained either from your regional French consulate or through Campus France (a higher education agency that promotes higher education in France with local offices in almost all countries around the world). Many countries are requiring you to register with Campus France for the first time to acquire a student visa.
Application deadline: July 2021
Contact address: +33 (0)4 57 42 21 42 or firstname.lastname@example.org
University location: 621 Central Avenue, 38400 Saint-Martin-d’Hères